Rental Pricing, Policies, and Procedures
Personalized yard greetings are priced at $95 for a single phrase greeting. Price includes delivery, setup and pickup of the greeting of your choice. Your personalized greeting will be out for approximately 24 hours. We will deliver & set up in the yard the evening before your special occasion (for a morning surprise), and pick them up the next evening. Call for special times, we are willing to work with you for special occasions such as birthday parties, baby showers, graduations, homecoming, prom, welcome home, etc....
- Single Phrase Greeting: $95.00 plus tax
Example: “Happy 9th Birthday John!” includes balloons and stars
- Two Phrase Greeting: $125.00 plus tax
Example: “Everybody scream-Haley is 13!” includes balloons and stars
- Same day orders, please add $25.
Additional nights are $55.00 each.
- Holiday Deliveries are $30.00
(Includes all federal and state holidays.)
RENTAL AND RESERVATION POLICIES
- Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation/date.
- AYG will email you an Invoice through Paypal (Paypal Account NOT required). Payments are due upon receipt of invoice to reserve letters & guarantee delivery. We also accept personal checks, & cash as long as we receive payment before your delivery date.
- You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items.
- Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items ARE our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawn mowers, dogs, etc. Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well.
- Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged.
- If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
- Atlanta Yard Greeting and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
If you must cancel your booking, all cancellations must be done 1 week prior to your greeting date to receive full refund. After that, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes hard grounds in the summer (lack of water!), lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high winds, and any other Acts Of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm's way and will be given a full refund or credit for future booking.
- No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
- No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
- No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control.